Focusing on Real Estate, Business and Estate Planning Law.
Call us: (904) 998-9733


If you own property in your individual name upon your death, just moved to Florida, have minor children, have recently been married or divorced or wish to make a special distribution to a friend or relative, you should create or update your will.

A Will is a set of instrucions for your personal representative to follow to distribute your property upon your death. If you die without a Will, the state in which you live has set up a Will for you. However, the distribution pattern the state has set up for you is most likely NOT the way you would normally distribute your property, especially if you have a surviving spouse and children.

Call us at (904) 998-9733 to set up a consultation.

Estate Planning Check Up

Free Initial Consultation

Simple and brief questions determine your need.