Todd Cottrill specializes in real estate transactions. His practice covers all aspects of real estate and general business transactions, including contract preparation, due diligence, lending, leasing, and asset purchases. In addition, he represents developers with respect to land acquisition, development and sales. Mr. Cottrill also represents multi-family and condominium developers, condominium associations and homeowner associations. Prior to joining Heekin Law, Mr. Cottrill was a shareholder of Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A., and Pappas Metcalf Jenks & Miller, P.A.
- Builder and Developer Representation
- Commercial Closings
- Condominiums and Homeowner Associations
- Residential Closings
- Mortgage, Refinance, and Equity Line Closings
- Real Property Title Search and Examination
- Title Problem/Defect Resolution
- Florida State University, Juris Doctor, with High Honors (1998)
- Florida State University, B.A. (1995)
- The Florida Bar's Florida Real Property Sales Transactions, 8th Ed., Chapter 5 - "The Closing"
- AV rated as independently determined by Martindale Hubbell