Ms. Carli grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and Charleston, South Carolina. While in high school and as an undergraduate, Theresa was on the United States Karate team. As an international competitor, she was a member of two World Championship teams in 2000 in Madrid, Spain and 2002 in Munich, Germany. She was also an individual silver medallist in the World Championships, and bronze medallist in the Pan-American Games, and a bronze medallist in the Goodwill games in Tokyo, Japan.
After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies with a Minor in Sports Law from the University of Central Florida, Theresa moved to Jacksonville and attended law school in Florida. Since her graduation from law school, Theresa has focused her practice on civil litigation with a strong emphasis on property law and contract matters.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Lien/HOA Matters
- Quiet Title
- Contract Disputes
- Family Law Matters
- DUI Defense
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2013)
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies and Minor in Sports Law
- Mock Trial Coach, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Special Olympics, Jacksonville
- Pro Bono with Jacksonville Legal Aid