Attorney Marika Sevin grew up in Miami, Florida and has lived in the Jacksonville area for nearly 20 years. Prior to joining Landmark Title, Ms. Sevin was practicing civil litigation at a local law firm, specializing in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Ms. Sevin is a member of The Florida Bar. She is admitted in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Ms. Sevin received her Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Florida and Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Florida Coastal School of Law. She has also earned a Certification in Environmental Law and a Certification in International and Comparative Law from Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Residential Closings
- Commercial Closings
- For Sale By Owner
- Quitclaim Deed Preparation
- Mortgage, Refinance, and Equity Line Closings
- Real Property Title Search and Examination
- Title Problem/Defect Resolution
- Reverse Mortgage Closings
- University of Florida
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Certification of Environmental Law
- Certification of International and Comparative Law