Howard Smith is a native of St. Joseph Michigan and a graduate of the University of Florida College of Law, and the University of Florida College of Journalism. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Smith was an award-winning newspaper and magazine writer. Mr. Smith has been practicing law since 1993 and is a member of the Florida Bar Association, and the Real Estate, Probate, Trust Law and Estate Planning section of the Florida Bar. He is a licensed Realtor and member of the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR), Florida Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
In addition to residential and commercial real estate, Howard practices in the areas of small business law and estate planning.
- Residential Closings
- Commercial Closings
- For Sale By Owner
- Quitclaim Deed Preparation
- Mortgage, Refinance, and Equity Line Closings
- Real Property Title Search and Examination
- Title Problem/Defect Resolution
- Reverse Mortgage Closings
- University of Florida College of Journalism (1981)
- University of Florida College of Law (1992)
Publications and Presentations
- Member of the NEFAR forms committee, and an instructor with NEFAR, teaching on contracts as well as many other classes. He teaches various classes for Realtor groups, and is available to teach both small and large groups of Realtors.